Why is it risky to order my course materials from online retailers?
There are multiple reasons:
1. Online retailers might ship the incorrect edition specified by your instructor.
2. There can be shipment delays that can cause you to fall behind in your courses.
3. Some online retailers charge the full purchase price to buy out a textbook rental that you want to keep, lost, or damaged while other companies (like us!) allow you to apply the rental price as a credit toward the purchase.
4. The majority of textbook rental sites display textbook rentals for packages/bundles that are missing required components like access codes that result in you spending more money to purchase the missing component(s).
5. Exchanges/returns can be a hassle.
Haven't found what you're looking for?